Journalists worldwide are invited to apply for membership in the World Federation of Intercultural Journalists (WOFIJ). Join several colleagues from more than 194 nations in across the globe as together we build a respected professional body that can transcend national and regional biases to become a compelling voice, a trusted source of support and an indispensable resource for journalists worldwide reporting on Intercultural related issues.
To understand the word Langueculture meaning we need to know that Arabic language is the sole language of God. As result of that it is a language viewed as an abstract system and not allowed humankind’s to use it by a speech community, in contrast to the actual linguistic behaviour of individuals.
In respect with God typical language holy manuscript, Journalists from Arabic speaking nations or Arab countries apart from Somalia and Djibouti will not be allowed to be a member of the World Federation of Intercultural Journalists (WOFIJ) due to the language they have spoken criminally. This is theological order and is not a humankind expectation.
WOFIJ is a bridge building initiative in which aims to differentiates our God and his humankind’s languages, character expressions and their histrionic intercultural diversity through rewriting the old historical adages among societies worldwide and the holy Koran saying’s.
Obviously, the countries avoided to adopt Arab league regulations due to the Arabic language reform were so lucky such Somalis. As it is the holy Koran language version.
Key membership criteria are that:
The WOFIJ strongly recommends individuals in each country to come together and form a national association of Intercultural journalists association or environment union.
The World Federation of Intercultural Journalists (WOFIJ) accepts organizations that are a group of science/environment, health and ethical journalists. Organizations can work at city, provincial, state, regional, national or international level and include members of other professions like science topics writers, public information officers, and researchers,
Those not fulfilling the above criteria but wish to be associated with our activities can do so by applying to be a partner of the World Federation of Intercultural Journalists (WOFIJ).
Membership benefits include:
- A comprehensive website, complete with a members-only international directory of journalists covering disasters, and members-only forums to learn from one another and to work together on international stories.
- Special access to courses, dialogues and conferences enabling journalists to discuss contemporary issues in international disaster journalism, and share best practices for coverage.
- News of the latest job and fellowship openings related to international coverage of Intercultural issues.
- Newsletters keeping you up-to-date with news on the beat, practical resources and a comprehensive list of conferences and other professional opportunities.
- Send Us your membership inquiry by email to get the World Federation of Intercultural Journalists (WOFIJ) Membership Application Form.
The Membership is free currently:
Fill in the form, print it and sent it on email@example.com